Try Every Door Direct Mail - Try EDDM
Now you can tell the whole neighborhood what your business has to offer.
With Every Door Direct Mail® service from the U.S. Postal Service®, you can reach the customers who matter most to your business in nearby neighborhoods. You don't even need to know names or street addresses. Simply identify the neighborhoods you want to target and your printed piece is delivered to every active address in your target area.
Choose the option that is best for you.
- Every Door Direct Mail – Retail® – Most local businesses choose this service because it's our simplest, most cost-effective option. Every Door Direct Mail — Retail® lets you send up to 5,000 mailpieces a day per ZIP Code. And, using the approved Every Door Direct Mail — Retail Indicia, you don't need to purchase a postage permit.
- Every Door Direct Mail® – This option is designed for businesses that send larger mailings using a mailing permit. With this option, you need a postage permit and entry into a Business Mail Entry Unit (BMEU). This option is great for announcing new store openings, sales, or other major events. You can also reach homes during the week for a weekend event. And, there's no need to print names and addresses on every mail piece
What Every Door Direct Mail brings to your marketing efforts.
- Reaches consumers in their homes. With Every Door Direct Mail, you can saturate an entire neighborhood with your message, and your mailing gets directly into the homes and hands of consumers.
- As much or as little space as you need*. Every Door Direct Mail offers a flexible range of sizes, making it ideal for anything from a quick sales announcement to an in-depth product story.
- Helps your messages work harder. With Every Door Direct Mail, you can include coupons, menus, event calendars, store maps, and more — all of which can help get customers to your door.
How to get started using a local printer.
Many printers and marketing service providers can not only help you produce and print your Every Door Direct Mail piece, they'll also get your mailings to the Postal Service™ for you. Check your local listings or contact one of the many printers or marketing service providers to learn more.