Custom Postcard Printing Services
- Standard postcards come in an array of sizes, with several premium paper choices and optional direct mail services to deliver your piece
- EDDM postcards use the USPS size requirements for the Every Door Direct Mail® service, perfect for sending larger postcards at a great price
- Ultra postcards are the thickest, most luxurious cards on the market — add an eye-catching stripe of color with our unique inside core
- Mailing postcards can easily be mailed to a list of specific addresses anywhere in the U.S. and are a great way to spread your message
- Nonprofit mailing postcards give qualified non-profits access to special reduced postage rates for mailing
- Offset postcards are ideal for longer runs printed in quantities over 500
Our standard postcards are available in a variety of sizes on several high-quality paper stocks, including our super-thick 16-point paper and our smooth 15-point velvet paper. You can also use our direct mailing postcards to have your pieces delivered to a list of addresses, or for qualified nonprofits, save on postage with our nonprofit mailing postcard product. If you are looking to really stand out, try our ultra postcards — our thickest, most luxurious postcard yet. Plus, you can add a pop of color to the edges of your piece by selecting a unique core color option.
If you are looking to take advantage of the new Every Door Direct Mail® service offered by the USPS, which allows you to send large-format postcards to your choice of neighborhoods at a very reasonable price, try our EDDM postcard printing. Our EDDM postcards are specifically designed to meet the size and bundling requirements from the USPS.